Tuesday, August 6, 2013

8/7 Outdoor Wednesday # 239

Outdoor-Wednesday-button_thumb1_thum[1]

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

Today I am sharing photos of purple coneflowers.

purple coneflowers

purple-coneflower1

purple-coneflower4

purple-coneflower5

purple coneflower2

purple coneflower3

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

16 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,

    Beautiful flowers! And so sorry I messed up on the linky name. Oy. Wish I knew how to fix! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance to join in. Have a lovely week.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coneflowers and these are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blooms beautifully photographed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a fabulous display of echinacea. I am so envious! The light is very lovely, also. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After a short break I'm back blogging again and joining in with my favourite meme's, OW was one of the very first I discovered in 2009, thanks for hosting still.
    Love your cornflowers we don't see them like this here in Normandy, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely perspectives of these beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the beautiful photos! thanks a bunch for hosting:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful pictures of the coneflowers. Can't wait for mine to spread and grow into such beautiful large clumps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coneflowers are such a reliable plant - great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting - I posted I was joining and then forgot to link up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!