Tuesday, September 24, 2013

9/25 Outdoor Wednesday # 246

Outdoor-Wednesday-logo_thumb1

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

This week I am sharing pictures of the harvest moon. It is the full moon that welcomes the beginning of autumn.

harvest_moon_1

harvest_moon_1 - Copy`

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

11 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. The moon is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive shot of the full moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot! I was going to remember to take a pic, but forgot.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots, Susan - thanks for sharing and hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed that the view of the moon even from this side of the earth is just the same, shooting it is also one of my preoccupation because it is difficult to get the very clear details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. Someday I am going to get a good moon shot. I envy you yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We saw the moon the other night too~love it this time of year as it looks so big and bright hanging in the sky! Thanks for hosting -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. never managed to get a good shot on the moon myself.. You did though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Susan! You nailed that shot of the full Harvest Moon. Gorgeous! And it's not easy to get nighttime pictures of anything in the sky -- so kudos to you for this. Sweet.
    Makes me think of a song my Dad used to sing, "I see the moon, the moon sees me . . . ." and that makes me happy. Thanks!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!